Friday, March 30, 2007

YOU'RE GONNA GET IT!

Yesterday morning I hear the pitter patter of the shower.

Run, get the camera.

Quietly open the bathroom door.

Whrrr, click!

She: What are you doing?!

Me: Checking to see if this flashlight works. It's really bright! I like this flashlight.

She: Flashlight? You'd better not be taking pictures of me in the shower. That would be totally sick. If you are taking pictures, you're gonna get it. Big time.

Me: Oh no (with both fingers crossed), I would never take pictures of you in the shower.

She: Take your damn flashlight and get out of here. How about a little privacy?!

Me: I'm going. I'm going.

Why is it that boys will always be boys?

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dawn said...

You sure do have a lot of fun! :)

Bob said...

It's fun still being 14 on the inside, too!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States