Saturday, March 17, 2007

ST. PATRICK'S DAY IN THE YEAR 2007

I'll bet at the end of the last century you'd never guess we'd be drinking hot corned beef cocktails in the year 2007.

Oh, yum, yummy!

Heck, with hot corned beef cocktails you don't even have to stop to eat your St. Patrick's Day dinner.

Chug-a-lug hot corned beef cocktails all day long.

Chug-a-lug hot corned beef cocktails all night long.

Drink left over hot corned beef cocktails at work for lunch on Monday.

Whether you eat or drink your way through today,

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Max said...

I thought I'd forgotten the holiday, but when I woke up Saturday morning I had a feeling it was St. Patty's Day. I actually had to hop on the net and check what day the holiday is on(always the 17th, duh). Then I thought, well... I can go over to a couple of places to celebrate the holiday--but just what is the holiday about?

It's just another excuse to drink. Surely it's not about crappy Irish music or bland food. Since in Seoul everyday is a drinking day, the holiday is hardly needed. Last time I celebrated it here it appeared to be more of a "get your photo with whitey-dressed-in-green day". Anyway, the day after I was reading news online and they had posted a couple pictures from the parade, and in both you can see some miscelleaneous whitey holding a can of beer. Drinking on the streets isn't illegal here, but you'll only see foreigners doing it. Especially on St. Patty's Day.

Bob said...

St Patrick's Day is like New Year's Eve - amateur night and a good time to stay at home.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States