Saturday, August 23, 2008

DUMBFOUNDED

A man calling for change selects a man with plugs in his head who's a card carrying member of the good old boy club.

How does that work?

Does that make sense to you?

I am beginning to wonder about Obama's decision making skills and the ability to think on higher levels. Was this decision made with his constituents in mind or one to buy votes and the honor of the Democratic party?

I am dumbfounded.

I can hardly wait to watch Saturday Night Live tonight. They'll have a field day with this one.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Blessed said...

This threw me for a loop too.
However, I am not for Obama.
I still question all the canidates
decisions. Afterall, one of'em is gonna be leading us.

Blessed said...

Hey Bob.
Could you come to my page and
email me. My email is on my page.
I have something to share. That is if you want. No pressure.
Thanx!

Bob said...

Blessed: We're at a crossroads. Who's picked will determine the long term destiny of America. Like you, I am most concerned.

I'm a comin' to your page, girl.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States