Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'LL DRINK TO THAT!

I took this photo a while back and I'll be damned if I can remember where it was. Anyway, buying a bar one drink at a time is certainly an interesting proposition to pursue only if your liver survives the process.

Without going into details, the boat dealer is being an asshole. Why is it that people who have no clue about sales or have no business sense or who have nary a clue about customer management get into business for themselves . . . AND THEN! later on down the road wonder why their business failed?!!

Today will tell the tale: Deal or no deal.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob, good luck with the boat. Remember that if you don't buy your boat there and buy it somewhere else, you can always come back and show it off to them....

Love that picture...Yeah, someone was creative.

Max said...

Oh no! Hope the deal goes though... though I guess there's other boat markets to look around, Seattle, San Francisco, Newport, etc...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States