Friday, January 02, 2009

HOW TO BRAND A TURKEY

I'm boring. I'm predictable. I always grill turkey on the Weber for most holidays.

But for our New Year's turkey dinner I had to brand the turkey. We live in the old west. Branding some animals on the ranch grew out of necessity.

Out of necessity that only Bob can define, I'll be branding most everything that hits the Weber.
Wifey just had to take my picture with the finished product. I hate having my picture taken. Can you tell?

Wifey says I have kind eyes in this picture. I say they're pissed off, I hate having my picture taken eyes.

Anyway you look at it, the Eyes have it.

Wifey had champagne with the kids while I was outside grilling this old bird. This explains why this photo is anything but on the level.

Anything but on the level? I think I've just come up with a new name for this blog.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Max said...

I like the scruffy look.

Anonymous said...

Bob,

Boring? You? I don't think so. Anywho, you look good bro! I agree with wifey. You should have your pic taken more often.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States