Thursday, July 03, 2008

TREAD MILL MUSIC

I need to get back to using the tread mill that's sitting idle in our garage. Before the assignment in Big Valley I'd hit that machine most every morning: At least 4.3 MPH for five miles. That habit was broken last October with my exit to another world 100 miles to the East of Cow Town.

Using the treadmill for an hour means keeping ones mind occupied. Music. TV. I tried reading at 4.3 MPH but Bob is one of those people who can't chew gum and walk at the same time.

In the interest of getting back on the old mill, I'm making a couple of CD's to play while life spins by at 4 miles an hour. Here's one. It's got the beat, snap and lyrics. Check it out.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States