Tuesday, July 15, 2008

BLESS MY POINTED LITTLE HEAD

On my birthday I had to slick the hair up into a point. It's the hip thing to do these days or so it seems. Anyway, I wanted to make a point that old Bob can still relate to any generation.

Here's my pet vulture relating to Zeenie who's still not sure what the hell this thing is.
Mr. Vulture is trying to make friends but Zeen is having no part of this thing.
To break the ice I dance around the family room with Mr. Vulture and chase Zeen around in the process.

It's my birthday and it's okay to do stupid things like this. The kids just sat back and watched all the while thinking, " There he goes again."

You have to admit, Bob is young at heart.

I gotta do something about my white chicken legs.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States