Thursday, September 27, 2007

RINGLING BROS CIRCUS

Last Sunday was Grace's second visit to the circus. On her arrival she knew exactly where to head . . . right to the novelties.

Guess which object in the display case Grace just had to have.
PETA picketed outside of the arena. On one hand I understand their point of view on the other there seems to be an effort on the part of Ringling Bros to be part of the save an endangered species.
I remember my first visit to the a Ringling Bros circus at age 4 or 5. It was exciting to see the workers unload the train and travel a short distance to set up the circus tent.

Running away from home to be a circus clown seemed so viable just had to be so very fun.
Does she go home at night to her husband and say, "Not tonight, honey. I have a headache."

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

twilite said...

Hi Bob! I love the circus. Your granddaughter is so blessed to have grandparents like you to bring her to circus. Grace's choice: the white tiger with her cub?

Bob said...

Lea: Bingo. It was the white tiger with her cub. Grace just had to have that.

HoodiaPharm HungerAway said...

Looks like Grace had a great time!

Sexy Simone said...

oops - wrong blog ;)

Anonymous said...

damn, wrong one again... sorry, it's me, Erin, lol

tkkerouac said...

Colourful Circus, what fun, Happy HNT!

Deech said...

I absolutely loved the circus...except for the clowns...Clowns scare me to death.

Flyinfox_SATX

~d said...

Hiya Bob!
Happy HNT...I come to you thru Osbasso's.

I love the circus pics!
*I should take things 1 & 2.

The Ethical Slut said...

Those photos are fabulous! Felt like I was there!

Moosekahl said...

I want go! We were just talking about the circus when I was out in Denver. I hear the show is awesome this year.

Bob said...

Hood: She did!

Simone: Love is never having to say you're sorry.

Erin: Are you two people rolled into one?

Tkker: It was great fun. Thanks for the visit.

Fox: Me too, like Bride of Chucky!

Toms etc: Glad you liked them.

~D: Come back again.

Moose: It's a great show. Hope you catch it - worth the time and money.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States