Saturday, September 08, 2007

I'M CHANGING MY NAME!

Are you horny tonight? Tomato horny wormy? Yes, this is a tomato horn worm fresh on our tomato plants this morning.

It's a nice surprise to cut into a tomato and fine one of these little devils. If the tomato plants weren't crapping out I'd play Survivor and eat this morsel. Nothing like taking advantage of the food chain.

But the tomatoes are on the wane so why not live and let live.

I don't feel like writing about changing my name. This will have to wait. But I am changing my name. Hope I got your attention.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

twilite said...

Hi Bob! Great shots! I've downloaded these in my album of borrowed images. Thank you.

Wonder what butterflies will emerge?

Looking forward to your new name...please drop me a line just in case I miss that...

Bob said...

The name will most likely remain the same here but if not, YES! I'll drop you a line. Glad you liked the shots.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States