Tuesday, October 21, 2008

WHY MOST MEN VOTE REPUBLICAN:
DO YOU BUY THIS?

A friend, who's retired from serving on a local police force, sent this to me. Typical George e-mail. He sends me all kinds of redneck stuff.

I'm not sure that I buy this NOR will this change my vote.

Don't ya think there are good looking Democratic babes out there? I do.

Clickty click on the picture to view a larger size of the poster.




As long as we're on the subject of government and the political process, consider this:

Back in 1990, the Government seized the Mustang Ranch brothel in Nevada for tax evasion and, as required by law, tried to run it. They failed and it closed. Now we are trusting the economy of our country to a pack of nit-wits who couldn't make money running a whore house and selling booze.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shells Bells said...

I think that's crap..and if it isn't..PLEASE OH PLEASE vote with all the ugly people!!

Deech said...

ROTFLMAO! Bob, I bow to you and the visuals you use! I am voting for the pretty people...simply because they are pretty people. I might as well have something nice to look at since, either way I vote...the ship will go down!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States