Sunday, October 26, 2008

ONE BIG WEENIE

The Oscar Mayer Weenie Car was in Cowtown yesterday. Wifey just had to have her picture next to the biggest weenie she ever saw.

Damn, I'd love to own this car. I'd be the biggest weenie in all of Cowtown, maybe the world!

People would say, there goes Bob driving his weenie around town again.

The weenie mobile people were giving out weenie whistles but you had to sing a song in order to get one. As they say, there's no such thing as a free weenie. . . . I just had to have a weenie whistle.

So we sang two songs, in front of the supermarket and in front of God and every Tom, Dick and Harry that walked by ever so reluctantly but nonetheless smiling through it all:

First this one:

My Bologna has a first name,
It's O-S-C-A-R.
My bologna has a second name,
It's M-A-Y-E-R.
Oh I love to eat it everyday,
And if you ask me why say,
Cause' Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!!!!

And then this one:

I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner
That is what I truly wish to be
cause if i were a oscar mayer weiner
everyone would be in love
oh everyone would be in love
everyone would be in love with me

We walked away from the weenie mobile with our two weenie whistles knowing that we helped to make the world a better place by singing two stupid weenie maker songs and putting a smile on more than a few faces.

I can't think of a better way to spend a Saturday afternoon.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

La Roo said...

You gotta love that!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States