Monday, October 06, 2008

BOB'S WEATHER















I can predict the weather with no sweat at all. The invention that I've come up with is 100% reliable. 100%. I guarantee it.

Here here's one of my weather stations posted here. Am I a freaking genius or what? These babies will be in every major city and po-dunk place in America by Christmas.

My weather forecast concept has been taken to NBC and CBS. We're talking details. We're talking money. We're talking a private jet. We're talking babes on both arms hitting NY after dark during the week and Vegas on the weekends. We're talking about Bob being on Oprah. OMG - meeting Oprah. My heart's desire!

With any luck the system I've developed will be broadcast all over America in the next few months.

Bob's Weather, coming soon to a television in your house!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Deech said...

Our Forcasters need it here in San Antonio Bob! Badly!

Bob said...

I could stand a change of scenery, Fox. Maybe I'll pilot this program down your way. Do Texans treat Northerners with kindness or are they kindless towards us folks?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States