Saturday, May 05, 2007

PETER PAN CAN FLY?

There's nothing like a four year old who believes everything they hear.

There's nothing like a four year old who wonders if what's she is hearing is really the truth.

Here's Grace listening to Candace read the story of Peter Pan.

By Grace's look, she's not buying any of it.
Have you seen Pulp Fiction more than once? How many times have you watched this film?

It's gross. It's bloody. It's violent. It's Quentin Tarantino at his finest.

Why do we watch Pulp Fiction again and again and again?

Right before Jules (Samuel Jackson) "makes a hit" he quotes a passage from the Bible (Ezekiel 25:17 among others).

Do you remember this?

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Hmmmm.

Dear Lord. We need your help. I won't name names but somewhere in this troubled world that we live in, it's time for you to walk the walk.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

twilite said...

Hi Bob. Amen. I like the Bible verses from Ezekiel.

Thank you for dropping the good comment on my post.

Bob said...

You're welcome! And thank you!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States