Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I CAN WALK A STRAIGHT LINE, OFFICER

Do I always dip to the right when I'm thinking and looking at something?

There are family pictures where I lean one way or another and never sit exactly straight. But then, I've never been a straight guy, either.

Wait a minute - I've been straight in other ways. Don't get the wrong idea.

I could be on to something here. During right minded thinking the human body has a tendency to lean to the right. Could that be true?

Being in a right minded state of mind would I continued to lean to the right if I had started walking?

More things for Old Bob to think about.

They say left handed people are the only ones in their right mind. Since I'm right handed I would not know a thing about being in my right mind as evidenced by some of the stupid entries into this blog.

The picture was taken at the Sundial Bridge. Nice place to walk, morning, noon or night.

It's close to 70 degrees outside again today with no sign of rain in the forecast. Looks like we're in for one long hot summer in Cow Town.

As they say, if you can't stand the heat get the hell of out California. Or was it get out of the kitchen?

I'd better check on Grace. It's my afternoon to watch her and it's been awful quiet around the house for the past few minutes.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States