Sunday, December 24, 2006

SMOKE 'EM IF YOU GOT 'EM

Jill knows how to celebrate the season. Nothing like a nice dog cigar after a meal of kibble. Yum.

This picture is not unlike Jill. She often carries about her bone in search for a place to sit and chew.

Don't you just love this dog?
Grace and I have started having cake for lunch. Bad habit. Grace can stand to put on a few pounds. Her 31 pound bod needs some meat on it.

Papa's bod needs nothing but working out.

I buy like a 1/4 of a cake at the local supermarket. It's more than enough to last the two us for three or four days. Candace slices the cake mighty slim.
This is Grace's almost step-sister, Hannah. She's 16 months old.

So that Grace's mom and her boyfriend could Christmas shop, we took both of the girls for the evening.

We had the girls for about four hours. When they left I asked myself why men my age marry very young women and have a second and sometimes third set of kids. Not only do these guys have a very young lady to educate there's 18 or more years of child rearing duties ahead of them.

What are they thinking? Or were they thinking?

More things to wonder about.

Thank goodness for an empty nest.

I'm listening for the sound of reindeer on the roof tonight. I've been a good boy this year.

Last year I wasn't such a good boy. Santa left a rock in my sock. That wasn't the first time. Nor will it be the last.

The stockings are hung on the chimney with care. Old St. Nick, will you soon there?

Ho, ho, ho!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States