Sunday, December 31, 2006

DANCE IN THE NEW YEAR !

Here's a song any one can dance to New Year's Eve, drinking or no drinking. Chick or no chick. Stud or no stud. Dance alone. It's okay. Dance like no one is looking, especially to this song.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=k6f9AgvrkCo

Okay boys and girls, take off those shoes, get down, get dirty, get dancing, this song is about Gloria. G. L. O. R. I. A.

This tune always brings a smile to the face of my brother.
I smile, too.

Gloria was real.

Gloria lived across the street.

Gloria was a most attractive older woman. Stone Fox.

Gloria boinked my little brother.

Gloria was 15 years older.

Little brother was in high school.

Today, Gloria would be on American's Most Wanted.

Back then, Gloria was a hero.

This song is all about GLORIA who lived across the street.

G.L.O.R.I.A.

:)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=k6f9AgvrkCo

Turn up those speakers. Get dancing! Start smiling!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States