Tuesday, December 12, 2006

MACHO MACHO MAN! I WAS NOT THE SENOR' DISCOUNT MAN!

The visit to Del Taco yesterday yielded a receipt with NO! senior discount on it. Whoo hoo! Must have been looking something other than my age.

It's great being one of the kids again.

Another day of consulting and lengthy interviews with employees. This should be the last. Tomorrow I'll write a summary and submit my findings.

Maybe I'll write one sentence that will suffice as both my findings, summary and recommendations in this matter. It would read, "Can't we all just get along?" That would pretty much cover it all.

I have to find a name to call my new service. How about RWS Consultation?

RWS would stand for Runs With Scissors. That would be me. Always has. Always will run with scissors.

Into the shower, iron the clothes, check for nose and ear hairs, shine the shoes . . . you know the drill. And of course, off first to order old Number 7. Ohhhh Margie? Fire up that Macho Combo deal minus Senor` Discount, por favor!!!!

Enjoy the day.Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States