Friday, April 02, 2010

WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT!


Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is yet another way to say WTF!  It seems a bit more civilized, don't you think?

Anyway, it's a Whiskey Tango Foxtrot kind of day.  It's been nearly three weeks carrying around what seems to be a cold/flu sort of thing.  H1N1?  I have not a clue.

This morning brings yet another thing:  Sty in one eye, pink eye in both. Crap! 

No contact lenses for a couple weeks (I hate wearing glasses!), hot compresses 3-4 times a day, eye drops for both eyes and horse pill antibiotics to swallow. 


Frankly Scarlet, I'd rather be sailing.

3 comments:

La Roo said...

About a month a go the both of us had this lingering sicky type thing going on. I don't think it's fully all the way gone still. We were given antibiotics also. Now I think it might be allergies??? Pink eye can bring you down a bit. A lot of times you can get pink eye when your resistance is down. Make sure you're taking good multivitamins. If this doesn't go away, be sure to go see a doc.
Sorry you don't feel so swift.

Bob said...

I don't go down often (as in sick, my dear) but when I do it's big time. Saw the doc yesterday. Drops for the eye. Uncle Biotics (as compared to Aunti Biotics). Down but not out. Definitely on the mend.

Evalinn said...

Sorry to hear that, hope you feel better soon!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States