I fondly refer to Keith as our favorite son-in-law. Keith laughs it off knowing that he's our only son-in-law.
Yesterday, St. Paddy's Day, was Keith's birthday as it is every year.
Dinner at the house: Beef Stroganoff over egg noodles. Salad. Cake and ice cream.
In the first photo Keith is trying to decipher what Grace has written on her card. She writes small. Grace also runs her words together. It takes time to read what Grace has written.
Every guy needs a b-b gun. For some reason Keith and the gun from his childhood parted long ago. It was a natural gift to give.
An LED light for camping. Two shirts. Two gun magazines. Pellets. B-b's.
Grace is wearing her High School Musical eye shade on her head that's made for sleeping. She's big into High School Musical.
Keith unwrapped (the gifts). The ladies watched.
Bob took pictures and as usual there are no pictures of Bob.
This last photo pretty much says it all: Keith had a great time.
So did we.
- ► 2012 (94)
- ► 2011 (216)
- ► 2010 (276)
- Lost in Space (and in Oregon)
- WEEKEND AT BERNIE'S It felt like Saturday was so...
- THE BUCKET LIST Grace's mom and step-dad are off...
- BOBBY DOES VEGAS (BABY!)
- Bitch Ass Physicians A prescription I've taken fo...
- WRITER'S BLOCK HELP! My mind ...
- Saving Grace Theme (Everlast Music Video)
- Internet is for PORN!!
- HOW MAX GOT HIS GRIND ON
- Where do you dwell? During my...
- PORN ON SATELLITE Since 1991 ...
- DO YOU LOVE MUSIC?
- THREE SHEETS TO THE WIND A week ago sailing Lake...
- CLEAN THE TOILET MUSIC
- FAVORITE SON-IN-LAW I fondly refer to Keith as o...
- ETHNIC PROFILING Happy St. Patrick's Day everyon...
- SENSE TO COME IN OUT OF THE RAIN The house is on...
- MUD QUEEN Zeenie just loves to take her ball, pl...
- WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO CLEAN THE DAMN TOILET?!
- Everything I need to know about life, I learned fr...
- TOOTHLESS IN COWTOWN I arrive...
- IN YOUR DREAMS, BOB
- THEY HAVE HOOKERS DON'T THEY? Wifey and I have...
- BOB'S FLYING OFF TO?
- FACEBOOK OR IS IT FISHBOWL? I had a page on Face...
- CONSTIPATED Constipated - Can't Pass a Thing Ne...
- Little Milton - My Dog and Me (1995)
- LIFE CAN BE LIKE THIS The bes...
- THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED Friday...
- BOB'S LOVE SONG OF THE DAY
- ▼ March (34)
- ► 2008 (376)
- ► 2007 (322)