Tuesday, November 27, 2007

TMI TUESDAY ACCORDING TO BOB

1. Are you a member of the mile high club?

I'll never join a club who would have me as a member.


2. What is the most public place you have ever had sex?

Alone or with someone else? Is this a trick question?


3. What is your most embarrassing family moment?

Mom farting at the Thanksgiving dinner table.


4. What kind of birth control do you use?

I only use cruise control if you get what I mean.


5. Have you ever had sex in the snow? Rain?

Well yeah . . . with a roof over my head. What a stupid question.


Bonus (as in optional):Describe your flirting technique: innuendo, telling a dirty joke, talking about sex life, or physical contact?

Simple: Do you or don't you? That's my flirting method. At this age why not cut to the chase.


Maybe I should quit answering these questions on Tuesday or make up some of my own......

1 comment:

Deech said...

Bob, I don't think age has anything to do with it. I would have answered those questions the exact same way.

Flyinfox_SATX

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States