Tuesday, November 20, 2007

TMI TUESDAY - MORE DOPE THINGS ABOUT BOB

1. What's the sexiest gesture a woman can make?

"Honey? I just cut up all of my credit cards!"


2. What are 3 inevitable things about you?

#1 What you see is what you get.
#2 Generous to a fault.
#3 Thinks too much. Very critical of everything and everyone. Very.


3. What do you want . . . . now?

Boundless, unbridled joy if only for a moment.

Second choice: Walk the beach butt naked on a desert island.


4. What asset do you have besides the physical and the material?

The ability to solve problems through creative solutions.


5. Describe a sexy mind.

Male or female? I've never been able to figure out what females think and since I could care less about describing a male's sexy mind I'll pass on this question.


Bonus (as in optional):What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

Good health. A new President in 2008 (thank gawd!). That the grandchild has a wonderful kindergarten teacher - the best. That both of the dogs remain in good health (they're getting older and I worry). After 7 surgeries and 24 months since the 7th it's safe to conclude that the wife finally beat cancer.

And that I wake up every morning laughing. Well, almost every morning. Okay, once in a blue moon.

Now, wasn't this freaking boring?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States