Saturday, November 10, 2007

IF IT'S SATURDAY IT'S TIME FOR PIZZA

If you're following What About Bob you know that Saturday night means pizza for dinner. Always.

Mom started the tradition of Saturday pizza. A box of Contadina pizza mix. Throw on some veggies and some other stuff.

Bake it. Eat it. Saturday night was complete.

Next morning while I wrapped 100 Sunday newspapers for my route I ate left over pizza. And when I thought that I could get away with it I'd toss down one of dad's beers.

When you're 11 years old cold beer and cold pizza was definitely the perfect way to start the day.

I'm tired of making dough from scratch. I now buy a frozen pizza crust. No fuss. No muss.

Wham, bam, pizza mam!

No pizza is complete without tomatoes, pepperoni, onions, bell pepper, mushrooms, olives, cheese and anchovies.

Anchovies will kill off stomach worms, head lice and cure ED. Twang!

Putting anchovies on pizza will stop any one else from eating your pizza.
If this ain't a picture of beauty I don't know what is. Poetry in motion. Pizza perfect.

It's Saturday night. Better think about pizza.

Now where did I put that last can of anchovies . . .

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Evalinn said...

Ah, that´s a pizza! Love your cooking posts.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States