Tuesday, November 06, 2007

NOT FUNNY!

This job is sucking the life out of me. Don't feel like being funny.

Plain run out of witty things to say or write about.

Only thing I can come up with: What has no arms and no legs and floats in a swimming pool?

BOB!

There are times when it feels like I am drowning. Yes, I am Bob floating in the swimming pool of life and drowning when in fact I can swim life a dolphin in a sea of sharks.

Me drowning in the bull shit of life.

Me drowning in people who don't know shit from Shinola or their ass from a hole in the ground.

Me drowning in people who are incompetent and who are paid a fat wad to completely fail.

I long to be free again. Free of the 5 day work week that still yields 60 plus hours of being on the job. Free of being the kick ass boss that I am who has no fear of any employee who walks this earth and who years later still shoots first and asks questions later.

I want my life back.

I wanna be me.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

I hope you get back to being happy Bob again soon :)

Hugs,

Ms SD

Bob said...

Ms SD: Me too! Thanks for the hug!

Deech said...

Bob,

Keep your chin up pal! I am sure everything will get better soon!

Flyinfox_SATX

twilite said...

Hi Bob. I like the picture. Hoping you're well and happy again...wouldn't want to miss the lively and mischevious Bob!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States