Monday, April 23, 2007

"YOU'D LOOK GOOD WITH SPIKED HAIR"

Periodically the wife says that. Me with spiked hair, out in public? I don't think so. Why would I want to be mistaken for a crazed and silly old dude?

Mom always said for me to act my age. Spiked hair would not be acting my age.

Apart from acting my age, I hate looking my age - don't you?

This is old Bob just rolling out of bed. Bruce Willis claims that he wakes up laughing everyday. Here I am laughing just like Bruce Willis. I'm laughing at my first thing in the morning hairdo. It always looks like this.

Did you read the paper today. Sheryl Crow wants to save the world. It's that global warming thing. Part of her platform to stop global warming is for everyone to use one sheet of T.P. per "sitting".

"Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required," Sheryl Crow wrote.

That's fine for a lady sitting down to do one thing. If you're a man or a woman sitting down to do two things, one sheet of T.P. ain't gonna cut it. Global warming or not, let's be realistic here. There must be other areas to focus on that would be just as helpful.


Yesterday at the Mexican restaurant. She has a mouthful and not happy I snapped her picture.

"Don't you dare use that picture. Here, give me the camera. I'm going to erase it."

Obviously I never do what I'm told and secondarily, I'm not a good listener.

That's why I'm from Mars.


One more Arboretum picture. Isn't Spring grand?


And here I am waiting for the wife to snap the pictures of a couple of tourists. She's so friendly and helpful, that wife of mine.

Just returned from the gym. A young man is opening a massage business in the gym and offered me a free chair massage after my workout.

Another guy touching me?! No thank you!!!

Old Bob will always be Old Bob.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shells Bells said...

the spiked hair is great!

Bob said...

You're too kind, Shelly. Thank you! I knew someone would love an old man's attempt at being young again.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States