Wednesday, December 31, 2008

DUCK AND COVER
NEW YEAR'S EVE

Cowtown is home to a lot of idiots.
Come midnight on each and every New Year's eve many of our idiots delight in taking their favorite handgun or rifle outside and firing off a couple dozen rounds.

Our idiots have no clue or consideration of what goes up has to come down.

At midnight Wifey and I will join Zeenie under the bed (as seen here). I'm thinking under the bed is the safest place in the house with exception of crawling under the car or truck parked in the garage.

It's gonna be tough having sex tonight at exactly midnight.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it were me, I would join the fire fight activities hoping a stray bullet would take some of the idiots out.

Happy New Year Bob!

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't that be illegal?

Or is it and no one gives a rats ass?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States