Wednesday, December 03, 2008

TWO THONGS

DO MAKE A RIGHT

Two wrongs don't make a right. That was fairly well drummed into my head as a kid. Even when I was right I was still called wrong.

I kind of like the two thongs make a right deal so forget that two wrongs don't make a right.

I used to work with a guy who'd say, "Know what drives me nuts, Bob? Tight butts drives me nuts, Bob."

If I were still working with this guy I'd come back with, "Know what drives me nuts, Al? Butt floss drives me nuts, Al."

Yup, that damn butt floss.

Today mothers tell their daughters, "Don't forget to floss and I don't mean butt floss!"

When you're a male skid marks on underwear happens once in a while. Apart from the obvious cause of skid marked undies it can be a matter of "Opps, I just farted and it was a wet one!" That kind of skid mark.

I don't know a lot about butt floss but I guess skid marks could happen there, too. Isn't that the whole idea of butt flossing? Cleanliness is next to Godliness.

A happy butt is a flossed butt.

Like floss for teeth I wonder if butt floss comes in flavors?

Hmmmm.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Deech said...

Bob,

Chicks poot...they don't leave skid marks like us guys...for us, its a right of passage...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States