Tuesday, February 03, 2009

THAT WOULD BE

IN THE BUTT, BOB

Newly Wed Game, Bob Eubanks. Dude would ask the funniest, the stupidest, the least tactful, most gross, inappropriate questions on any game show ever.

Real story:

Bob Eubanks to Newly Wed Wife: WHERE WAS THE STRANGEST PLACE YOU'VE EVER MADE WHOOPIE.

Newly Wed Wife: That would be in the butt, Bob.

So a teacher who used to work for me . .. we were like friends and kidded each other a lot. When I'd ask her a professional question she'd often come up with a funny answer like this:

Me: I just reviewed your lesson plans. Where would you like me to put them?

Teacher: That would be in the butt, Bob.

Needless to say, this teacher loved to watch the Newly Wed Game. Her humor still lingers. It was only last week when:

Wifey: I'm feeling so very close to you and soooo very romantic. Where would you like to fool around?

Me: That would be in the butt, Wifey.

Wifey fumes and stomps off. There are times in a marriage when humor and butt insinuations just don't cut it. But I'll still use that line. Just wait and see.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States