Wifey, the dogs and I are driving four hours south this morning to check out this Catalina 250. By the pictures e-mailed by the owner she doesn't look half bad.
The price is right. Now the boat needs to be right, too. This is one of two boats we'll look at this week. The second is located at Lake Tahoe.
After we see this boat we'll shop at Trader Joe's and then head home. At the halfway point we'll eat at a favorite restaurant, Louis Cairo's.
They serve great Italian food and a special treat called Louis Bread.
Louis or Louie bread is french bread and described on the menu as having a clove of garlic in every bite. And it does.
Here's a copy of the portion of the menu listing Louis bread:
Half Louis-fresh ground garlic
Louie Bread-fresh ground garlic
Half Butter Toast
Half Louie and Half Garlic
I'm not sure what I'm more excited about . . . checking out the sailboat or scarfing up on Louie bread and spaghetti and meatballs.
Breath mints anyone?
- ► 2012 (94)
- ► 2011 (216)
- ► 2010 (276)
- DEFINE MULTI-TASKING Multi-tasking at its finest:...
- IMPATIENT IMPOTENT Son Max doctored a picture I ...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE!
- WHAT'S LACKING IS A BETTER IDEA Ford has a bette...
- THE WISDOM OF BOB Give a man a fish and he will e...
- GLORY'S HOLE Or is it Glory Hole? That's it. Wha...
- BOAT SHOPPING Wifey, the dogs and I are driving ...
- I JUST LOVE RED HAIRED LADIES!
- Jakatta - American Dream (Afterlife Mix)
- GONG SHOW REGULAR
- WHY I'LL NEVER WATCH AMERICAN IDOL
- TEN MINUTES Lake Cowtown is but a ten minute dri...
- COW SUSHI Dad would say in the...
- SLIP SLIDING AWAY At the start of every day: Ge...
- DON'T GIVE UP THE SHIP! AHOY! It's been a while...
- WIFEY'S PARTY Wednesday was Wifey Party Day. Gr...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIFEY!
- PET THERAPY Zeenie is a trained and certified pe...
- IT'S ABOUT THE BLING THING Live on the Grammy's ...
- THE HOSE GOES IN WHERE? In the photo one part wa...
- FRU-FRU DOG NAMES The best dog...
- WIFEY'S BIRTHDAY Next week is ...
- ROLLING THRU STOP SIGNS Got any bad habits? One m...
- YOU DON'T NEED A SAILBOAT
- MUSIC TO CLEAN THE TOILET
- THAT WOULD BE IN THE BUTT, BOB Newly Wed Game, ...
- SPRING INTO FEBRUARY It is 3 i...
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2008 (376)
- ► 2007 (322)