Tuesday, June 10, 2008

TMI #138: LAST POST FROM THE VALLEY

It's nearly five in the morning. Here I sit waiting for sunrise so the process to load the truck and trailer with furniture, etc., can continue.

This is the last post from the Valley. I'll miss sights such as the man pictured here in the combine mowing the backyard alfalfa. I will not miss five nights a week away from home.

Furthermore, there will be no missing stupid TMI questions like these:


1. If you're in love with your partner, does it make the sex better?

Today the word partner outside of the business world implies same sex, sex, doesn't it? Since I've never had a "partner" nor will I ever chalk this question up with the rest of the stupid TMI questions.

2. What is the most expensive sex toy you've ever purchased?

That would be when I said "I do" and paid $10 bucks for a marriage license so I could marry the wife. She is without any doubt the most expensive sex toy I could have ever "bought" for myself. . . and she doesn't need batteries!

3. If you knew ahead of time you would not have an orgasm, would you still have sex?

This has to be a question for females only. Really now, have you known any guy with that problem?

4. What celebrity would you most like to have sex with if given the chance?

Miss Piggy.

5. Have you ever had sex while an audience watched?

Do dogs on the bed count?

Bonus (as in optional): Describe the best sexual encounter you've ever had.

That would be the wife and I locked in the lavatory of a 747. We stood on our heads and had sex. Joining the Mile High Club had to had to have a twist to it. Have you ever heard of a couple having sex while standing on their heads? You haven't and that's why it's great being Bob.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Deech said...

Just caught up with your blog. Seems there are a lot of great changes for you! I didn't think the TMI questions were that stupid...just thought they were TMI. Good answers though....

Flyinfox_SATX

Bob said...

Fox: Stupid is in the eye of the beholder. When you get to be my age a lot of things seem stupid.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States