Saturday, June 14, 2008

KISS ME MUCH!

On every visit south of the Border, the wife and I always eat in restaurants where there's a mariachi band playing. I'll pop for $20 to the head mariachi dude and ask for "our song" to be sung, Besame Mucho or kiss me much. At the end we'll both have tears in our eyes (after all, it is our song!) and then I always shout out, "BEST DAMN BESAME MUCHO SONG!"

So tonight and before the wife departs for Spain, Bob will be singing Besame Mucho along with Andrea Bocelli. We'll dance, drink shots and pretend that we're south of the border.

And that's the name of that tune!

What are you doing tonight that's special?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Andrea...he could sing Old MacDonald, and I'd still get giddy! You should include his "Time to Say Goodbye" with Candace off on her adventure. His voice absolutely WRAPS me in joy. :))8ggfpeckerwoodusa 6-14-08happy Flag Day! @ 11:01a.m.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States