Tuesday, December 18, 2007

TMI TUESDAY - WHY ISN'T THIS MULTIPLE CHOICE?

In school I prayed for multiple choice questions. When you have not studied and have no clue the odds of a better score definitely swing toward you on a multiple choice test. And today's questions? Holy Cow! I could use some help here.

1. Are you done with your shopping yet?

Done shopping for what?


2. What is your favorite sexual position?

The Republican position. We screw everybody anyway we can. We learned this from our wonderful leader, George Bush.



3. On a scale of 1-10, how open are you to trying new sexual things?

Trying new sexual things? Can I buy them at Macy's? Or is this on the menu at McDonald's?



4. What present are you hoping to get this year?

Peace in Iraq. Oh, and President Bush? Peace on you, brother!



5. With your current partner (or your last partner) how often was the sex better than just good?

My current partner is my last partner. "Good" is a C on the grading scale. Have you seen Love Story? In this film someone says, (Ali or Ryan) Love is never having to say you're sorry."

When you've been married as long as the wife and I, good, bad or indifferent sex is never having to say you're sorry.

That said, "Wow, baby, you're the best!"

Happy TMI everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Bob! don't hate me cuz i voted for W. and if i could go back i'd do it all over again!! :)

But, i do respect your views. :)

Love the TMI. These are a fun read. Great answers!! I bet your wife will like'em too. :)

Bob said...

No problem, Katie. I don't hate you. I voted for that little fart once and that's all it took. We all make mistakes...:)

Anonymous said...

Ok, this is the SECOND time I've admitted to NOT being HIP!!! What the hell does "TMI" stand for? I do crossword puzzles (and finish them) everyday in INK..but my brain CAN'T DECIPHER THIS ONE.."TMI"...??? WHAT!!???

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States