Monday, December 03, 2007

CRAP FAIR TREASURES

Saturday's visit to the Cow Puncher Valley Crap Fair yielded a two step stool for Grace (to reach the bathroom sink and other places too high for a five year old), a wreath to hang over the family room fireplace, a rubber band gun for Papa's girl, handmade cards and the five scarves pictured here.

The wife loves to photograph things like this . . . textures, colors, all things different.

It's Monday and there's a another tough week staring me in the face. I count the hours, the days, the weeks, the months until this assignment is over and I can return home. What seemed at the time to be a good idea is turning out to be a personal ordeal. I've never spent this much time away from home. The time away is taking it's toll.

So, time to buck up, forget the time that's left and do the job. There's no one else to do it.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States