Tuesday, December 04, 2007

TMI TUESDAY #112 - HERE WE GO AGAIN!

1. If your partner buys you a sexy little "something" is it a present for you or for your partner?

I don't have a partner. Never have. Never will. Partner defined in my book refers to same sex relationships and Brother, that just ain't me.


2. What are 3 characteristics of "your type"?

Tits, tits and more tits. Then there's NRA's (nice round asses) and red headed women who I cannot resist.


3. On a scale of 1-10, how good a cook are you?

Probably an 8. Bob's Chili, Christmas Pasta, BBQ turkey, stuffed peppers, soup, BBQ steak & chicken are my strong suits. I'm not afraid of cooking.


4. Tattoos: Love them or hate them. On you? On a partner?

Grace wears tattoos now and again. They come off. I like those. I can take real or make believe tattoos or leave them.


5. Stubble: Good or bad? How often do you shave?

Since I've never experienced stubble on anyone but yours truly I can't tell if it's good or bad. Shaving is a must for work five days a week. My face takes weekends off.


Bonus (as in optional):What are a few of your favorite things (both sexual non-sexual)?

I like everything. Living life on life's terms should be that way.

2 comments:

Evalinn said...

...so u don´t like my hair..? :-S

Deech said...

Good Post Bob! I commend you on your fortitude. I just don't do TMI tuesdays...can't stomach the questions asked.

Flyinfox_SATX

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States