Thursday, June 24, 2010

Flaunt It!


Paris Hilton's pink Bentley screams, HEY!  LOOK AT ME!!!!  But on the other hand, there are those of us who think, If you got it, flaunt it.  If I didn't know better I would have thought Paris had been awarded the pink four wheel Mary Kay award for selling the most products.  Frankly, a pink Bentley is pretty cool looking.

Some celebs want privacy.  Hilton doesn't seem like the type who doesn't want to be in the lime light.  That's probably why she drives a pink Bentley.   People started noticed Paris Hilton come the release of a sex tape made by a long disposed of boy friend.  At the time I didn't sense that Paris had the HEY, LOOK AT ME!!! feeling when she discovered her video was being sold or distributed all over the Internet. 

I've been looking at buying another car, a convertible.  We've owned several over the years and just seems right to own one now.  My skin needs more "stuff" generated from lots of sunlight so I can keep my Dermo living in the manner in which he is accustomed.  He says business is slow and needs me to buy that car.

VW has an interesting convertible that has caught my eye.  It's not the new VW EOS model but the "bug".  I've owned a bunch of VW's over the years and it just seems right that I buy another.  Used would be okay.  There's a bunch out there with few miles and hefty warranties.  Someone else has absorbed the depreciation and the dealers want to deal in an economy that has few buyers.   I like that. 

Any color but blue or red, I say.  It must have satellite radio, a better than average sound system.  The top and tires have to be like new.  And there has to be a place for Wifey to put her top.  Yeah, that's one of my favorite things . . . drive down the highway, top is down and Wifey goes topless.  The car may not be as fancy as a pink Bentley but Wifey without a top makes a huge statement: 

HEY, LOOK AT HER! 

She's got it.  Why not flaunt it?

2 comments:

La Roo said...

Bunny slipper cars are way better! Plus they get more attention.
Go with black or baby blue on a bug. Maybe yellow....ohhh.
Yay, for wifey going topless. Does Bob? :)

Bob said...

Bob goes bottomless.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States