Wednesday, December 02, 2009



Is it Wednesday?

 It has to be.  Supermarket ads in this morning's paper fairly well spell out that indeed it is Wednesday and for those working stiff it marks mid-week.  Time is flying and to where I have no clue.

Yesterday's visit to the hospital for ultra sound on each of the two carotid arteries was all good.

Me: Looking good?

Nurse:  I'm not a physician trained to read these outcomes but in my humble opinion it's all good.

One more test - - - full brain MRI.  I'll ask for a discount on this one since Bob presently operates with half a brain or better yet, a bird brain.  Surely there's consideration for one of both of those. 

If all looks well on the MRI results there's still the question of why the tingling sensation continues on the left side of my face.  What it is?  I wonder.......

Enough of this Thanksgiving dinner table talk.....doesn't that happen to you?  Aunt Mable or Uncle Popsy - -  don't relatives of age always discuss what ails them during the once a year family gathering?  Don't want to be labeled as one of those.  You've heard enough of what ails Bob to last for quite some time. 

That aside life is good.  In fact life could not be better.  I planned it this way.  I did.  What I wanted in life I started planning for at an early age - - - at about 9 or 10.  In varying stages what was planned was definitely attained.  Not rocket science.  Not magic.  Just plain old looking ahead, plain old common sense, plain old hard work, reaching for the brass ring and holding on to it.

As I look where I am in mid-week and what's planned for today there's a big smile on my face knowing how sweet life is. 

5 comments:

Deech said...

Bob, That's because you are a visionary. There are days where I think I have it all figured out and then......

But I am happy for you Bob. You always bring a smile to my face.

La Roo said...

You remind me so much of my bro-in-law.
You are so much the same and he was one of my favorite people.

Thanks for being you. :)

Bob said...

Joker: Thanks. Given a little time you'll be in this seat, too. Keep smiling 'cause I'll keep commenting.

Laroo: Coming from you this is a real compliment. Thanks for appreciating my juvenile mind and writing. :)

La Roo said...

Good morning Bob.

Bob said...

And to you, Laroo.....:)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States