Monday, December 28, 2009

....I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me.
But it's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world.

Sometimes I feel like I am seeing it all at once and my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst, and then I remember to relax and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel any thing but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life. You have no idea what I am talking about I am sure, but don't worry you will someday.''

2 comments:

La Roo said...

First off, I hope you're ok.
Whatever you are refering to...well said and I'm glad you were able to take something negative and realize there is a lot of positive out there. You are a fortunate and good man.
Life is the shits sometimes and I'm sorry you had to go through that.
x Laroo

Deech said...

OK, so what happened? Spill it! That's what we are here for.....

It has to be bad if you mention it. You are one of the most positive guys I know....

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States