Saturday, December 19, 2009

I Gotta Be Me


Wifey:  What are you doing?

Me:  What do you think what I'm doing?

Wifey:  Sounding like a chicken.

Me:  Well, yeah.  It's that time of year.  I always do Christmas Carols sounding like a chicken.  Gotta be me, don't ya know?  Wanna hear Silent Night?   Or, how about I'm Getting Nothing For Christmas? 

Wifey:  My mother warned me about you.

Me:  What she didn't warn you about is all of the money I'd bring into the family to put with your money to make a million plus bucks.  Wanna get naked and roll in all of our money?  It's the season to go green.

Wifey:  Light the candles.  Fire up the Jacuzzi.  Bring on the wads of cash.  You're on for a green throw down.

3 comments:

La Roo said...

Bob you are so eco friendly in a round about sort of way.

Bob said...

Laroo: Yes, I am. Round About Bob is just that!

Deech said...

You mean you got the chicken suit back from the cleaners?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States