Saturday, December 19, 2009

I Gotta Be Me


Wifey:  What are you doing?

Me:  What do you think what I'm doing?

Wifey:  Sounding like a chicken.

Me:  Well, yeah.  It's that time of year.  I always do Christmas Carols sounding like a chicken.  Gotta be me, don't ya know?  Wanna hear Silent Night?   Or, how about I'm Getting Nothing For Christmas? 

Wifey:  My mother warned me about you.

Me:  What she didn't warn you about is all of the money I'd bring into the family to put with your money to make a million plus bucks.  Wanna get naked and roll in all of our money?  It's the season to go green.

Wifey:  Light the candles.  Fire up the Jacuzzi.  Bring on the wads of cash.  You're on for a green throw down.

3 comments:

La Roo said...

Bob you are so eco friendly in a round about sort of way.

Bob said...

Laroo: Yes, I am. Round About Bob is just that!

Joker_SATX said...

You mean you got the chicken suit back from the cleaners?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States