Tuesday, February 19, 2008

WHAT GIRL FRIENDS DO GUYS WOULD NEVER GO THERE

Grace's mom is having a birthday. It's Wednesday.

She: I don't know what to get her for her birthday. Do you have any ideas?

Me: Take her shopping, buy her an outfit.

She: Great idea. I love shopping. This is right up my alley.

Me: I was afraid of that. Oh yeah, every new outfit needs a new bra to go with it. Don't ask why but I know these things.

She: Done.

So I got to thinking. When shopping for a new bra don't girl friends (and maybe a mother-in-law/daughter-in-law shopping spree) ask the other to check out in the changing room the bra they have just tried on? Don't you think? I think so.

So when guys go shopping together - yeah right, guys shopping together for clothes. Who's kidding who here?

Anyway, if we did, do you think in the changing room we'd ask our bud what they thought about the underwear we were trying on?

Hey Rick - like this butt floss on me? Dude - how's my butt look in this?

Uhhh huh.... ain't gonna happen in the real guy world.

That's why women are from Venus and men are from Mars.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States