Tuesday, February 12, 2008

TMI TIME!

Here goes for another round of stupid questions and equally stupid answers as only Bob can deliver.

1. what's the sexiest gesture a person you are sexually interested can make?

Am I male? This is a no brainer for the male species: For me it's not so much a gesture but a showing of cleavage. They say that money talks. . . . well, so do tits.


2. what are 3 inevitable things about you?

#1 My sayings - Bob-isms. They always come out. Anyone who knows Bob knows all about things that he says all the time like money talks and bull shit walks. Or, are you feeling me? (That's a street term for do you hear what I'm saying?). What comes around goes around. Life can turn on a dime and it does. Things like that.

#2 I would give most anyone the shirt off my back.

#3 I always show up.


3. How many types of orgasms have you experienced?

Are you talking "well, that was okay" and then there's "I can see stars!", or "Quick, call Rod Sterling - I'm having anout of body experience I want to share with him." And then there's the "Don't move!". Things like that.


4. What asset do you have besides the physical and the material?

Crap. What kind of question is this anyway? What? Like I can play like I have a feminine side? Like I can pretend cry? Are those assets or tools of the trade?


5. what do you want . . . . now?

I 16 oz T-bone steak, mashed potatoes, garlic bread and then sex on the beach (the real deal - are you listening Candace?)


Bonus (as in optional):describe a sexy mind.

Someone who always thinks about 16oz T-boner and sex on the beach. It helps if this person is female.

2 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

I have #1 well and truly covered but not so much on the bonus - sex on the beach, definitely but I would have to pass on the steak.

Ms SD

Bob said...

Ms SD: Oh yes you do, girl. More than well covered. And we can pass on the steak and just go for dessert! :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States