8:00 A.M. AND IT'S MINUS FIVE DEGREES
There's a shit load of snow in the Valley and it's right outside my office door.
This morning it was five below zero outside the office. That's nose hair freezing temperature.
So I'm thinking, "What am I doing here?!" Four months to go.
So it's TMI Tuesday. Would someone please tell me what TMI stands for? I can't even guess what that means.
For what it's worth, here is Bob's answers to this week's "quiz":
1. By what nickname(s) were you known as a child?
Fuck Face or Numb Nuts and then they started to call me John Holmes Junior. That's when I got everyone's respect.
2. Do you have a favorite poem and, if so, what is it? Recite it (or a snippet) here, please.
Rose are Red. Violets are blue. I am horny and so are you.
3. What is your greatest regret in life, something that you failed to do that you wish you did?
I have no regrets. None. Why? I think about now and tomorrow. I never think about the regrets of yesterday. Never.
4. You are tired and hungry, but it's too late to cook. If any snack food were available to you, what would you choose and why?
Okay, potato chips, sweet pickles and mustard on bread. Having more than half a heat on helps.
5. What is the oldest item of clothing (not jewelry!) that you wear regularly and what do you love about it?
Underpants. They're from when I was 15 years old. I wear them once a week. They're air conditioned (more than a few holes in them). I love wearing them because I think I'm still 15 and in love with someone who later became a lesbian. I like the lesbian part best.
Bonus (as in optional):Name a movie or TV show that changed your thinking or behavior.
Well, it's not Ozzie and Harriet. It has to be the 6 o'clock news. The more I learn about America the more I want to leave it. "Hello, Canada? Will you take one more disenchanted American citizen in?"
Pictures I've posted today are the real deal as of 8 this morning and where I've been working since October.
Makes your nipples stand one end, don't it?
- ► 2012 (94)
- ► 2011 (216)
- ► 2010 (276)
- ► 2009 (380)
- DOES MY BUTT LOOK OKAY? I've ranted about clothing...
- THE ROAD HOME I drive this road every day. Here's ...
- SNOOZERS! Zoe is a snooze bug. She loves her morni...
- Dirty Politics!
- Swinging Saturday Music
- WINTER IN BIG VALLEY I took this photo driving to ...
- COW GIRL UP!Last weekend, while working at my desk...
- THE DAY THE MUSIC DIED January 11th. It will be s...
- WHAT GIRL FRIENDS DO GUYS WOULD NEVER GO THERE Gra...
- POST NUMBER 499! Who would have thunked it? This i...
- MEET "FLIRT"!There's a new member of the family. ...
- TMI TIME! Here goes for another round of stupid q...
- CANDACE'S SPECIAL DAY It's the wife's birthday tod...
- HELL'S BELLS! I will be in the Valley for Valentin...
- SCREECH!!! CAW! CAW! CAW! One of the schools under...
- MA HAUL HOE! It's been a little over a year now th...
- 8:00 A.M. AND IT'S MINUS FIVE DEGREES There's a sh...
- AND THEN THERE WAS JUST ZOE Where there was once t...
- It's Saturday: Time to Float - Time to be Free
- ▼ February (20)
- ► 2007 (322)