Sunday, August 12, 2007

BLOGGER IS WHAT BLOGGER DOES

I've been away. It's all about working 11 plus hour days. Eat, sleep, work. No time to blog. Not a way to live.

Blogger is having problems again. Pictures cannot be uploaded to my What About Bob? blog. This has happened before it's happening again.

Pictures are worth a thousand words. I'm speechless without pictures.

This blog was going to be entitled, "Dances with Scarves". You'll just have to wait for that one and until Blogger gets their act together.

I have a blog at the Word Press site but I can't access it. You see I've forgotten the password. Word Press seems to be without hassles and a bit more user friendly.

Now, if I can just figure out that dam password. . ..


P.S. After an hour of attempting to find out what' s wrong it appears that I'm out of the 350MB memory allowed for each blog. It's either buy 6 gigs of memory or start a new blog. More later.

5 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

I do enjoy your pictures, but your words are what make me think, smile, laugh or touch me. Is there no way to recover your password with Word Press?

Ms SD

Bob said...

Ms. SD: It's nice to be appreciated. Thank you. Recovered my password with WP so now all I have to do is figure out their program. You know how it is with us old dogs and new tricks. If I abandon this site everyone will know about the move. That said, it will be a long time coming.

bob

twilite said...

Hi Bob! Sorry to read this. I didn't know there is a limit to the blog sites for entry...I'd presume this is unlimited. 350mb is certainly small capacity. I wish these sites will offer unlimited access like the emails - yahoo!

I gather there was a glitch in the system the past weekend in the US.

Bob, you're one of the bloggers I enjoy interacting. Please return.

Do have a jolly good day at work and the week ahead.

Bob said...

Twilight: Thanks for the sympathy. If I had only published one picture a post instead of 3 or 4 we would not be having this conversation.

twilite said...

Hi bob! Thanks for this vital tip. Cheerio!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States