Sunday, August 30, 2009

Was there any doubt in your mind?

Did ya ever wonder why type of person is hired to work in fast food restaurants?

Bored.

Unmotivated.

Wishing they were somewhere else.

Little Nazi's.

Wanting only to screw around.

Functions well when able to play grab ass.

Talks more than works.

Can hardly wait for the next break.

That's what I encounter in the few times each month that I patronize a fast food place.

Take for example my last visit several months ago to KFC. Shift leader was all tweaked out over orders out of sequence and at least one customer ending up with another customer's order. Yelling. Whacked out. All done at the cashier's station in front of customers.

Last straw was during my conversation to another customer in line with me. The Shift Leader holds her hand open palmed in my direction as a cue for me to stop talking so she could speak the guy next to me. She did that and then continued to be all tweaked, loud and out of sorts.

Someone said Shift Leader was a removering meth addict. That explains a lot. The chick now needs workshops in anger and task management. But maybe with all that meth she's missing a chip now and there's no repairing her hard drive.

Frankly, I think she got the job because KFC was hiring all shits.

I complained in writing to KFC. Three weeks later I received an apology from the KFC branch manager who wrote that the Shift Leader was stressed that day and is a valued employee . . . along with a coupon for a free drink on my next visit. . . How uterly generous . . . .

Who's zooming who?



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

La Roo said...

Discount on extra crispy breasts, huh?

Deech said...

Bob,

I used to be a fanatic of fast food places. Now? I try my best to stay clear of them....

In my humble opinion, they are crazier than I am for working there....

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States