Thursday, May 07, 2009

CAMPING TONIGHT

I'm off this morning for a couple of days headed north to where the 5th wheel is parked. I'll fix the forced air heater. Make a few other repairs. Eat. Drink. Visit a friend who lives locally. Get my chee together.

The delivery of the sailboat will be on May 20th. Longer than I thought for them to get it repaired, painted and cleaned. I've waited this long. What's a couple more days?

Here's a photo of John who owns a Catalina dealership and who I bought my boat from. John owns a Catalina similar to the one just purchased.

A picture of a Catalina with wind in its sails and heeled over gets my blood running. There's nothing like it.

I can't wait. But it looks like I'm going to have to.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bob,

Have fun camping! Trust me when I tell you that May 20th will be here before you know it....

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States