Tuesday, September 02, 2008

WHAT! NO COW SUSHI?!!

I have sushi for lunch or dinner at least once a week, sometimes more.

Here's the sushi lunch that I bought at the corner supermarket last week. Tuna is so very scrumptious. Beats the hell out of a tuna sandwich.

I've had bad sushi once or twice. That shit cleaned me right out. You'd think that I would have sworn off sushi on the spot. That happens, ya know, when you eat something that doesn't agree with you, the smell of the same thing or even a look at it a week later can bring on the barfers.

I've had cow sushi imported Japan. It's called steak tare tare or something like that. Died and went to heaven. Damn that was good.

Last time I went to the corner supermarket I did ask for cow sushi. The lady preparing regular sushi looked as if I was crazy or joking.

I've always wondered why cow sushi isn't made available in sushi restaurants or in supermarkets that prepare fresh out of the sea sushi. Why not fresh off the hoof cow sushi? Doesn't that sound appealing?

Then there's caviar from the Black Sea. Prepared just the right way there's nothing like it, especially if it's accompanied by a fine glass of vodka. That puts hair on a man's chest. I have no idea what it does for women nor will I even go there.

I keep reading that eating at least two servings of fish every week helps to keep the heart healthy. I wonder if the food scientists know if there are any benefits of eating cow sushi?

I'll phone the Beef Advisory Council in Nebraska. They'll have the answer to that question.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States