Monday, September 29, 2008

LOVE THAT FRICKEN CHICKEN!

If I owned a fried chicken palace I'd definitely call it Fricken Chicken.

If people got irritated with me I'd get in their face and say, "Take your fricken chicken and get the hell of out here!" That's the beauty of owning your own business. Do what you want. Say what you want. Piss who ever you want off.

My ads for my Fricken Chicken restaurant would state that my restaurant is the Pam Anderson of fried chicken and would welcome everyone to come in and check out our breasts. Now that would bring people in by the car loads to buy my Fricken Chicken.

With every order of chicken I would have to ask, 'DO YOU WANT FRICKEN FRIES WITH THAT FRICKEN CHICKEN?"

Seriously, I would love to begin a chain of fried chicken restaurants. If someone would perfect fried chicken without the skin and without all of the oil they'd make a million just like old Colonel Sanders.

Think about it. Wouldn't you eat more fast food chicken if it were skinless, oil less and tasted like the real deal? That would be some fricken chicken. Yummy! I could eat that all day and all night without any further bother to my arteries.

In case you've been wondering what keeps Pam Anderson afloat here's why.

Happy Monday, kids.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Deech said...

If I had someone like Pam Anderson hockin this concept I would ask her if she wants some fries with that shake!

Sorry Bob, I have been out of it for a while...I am back now...I think?

La Roo said...

Your breasts would be the best. :)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States