Sunday, September 07, 2008

HAVE I DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN?






















Last week the daughter sends this e-mail to Wifey and Old Bob:

"What do you think about the possibility of having a concert in your backyard?

You get to invite who you want.
Lori is also looking for a space to have her Birthday Breast Fundraiser - (Think Pink - American Cancer Society benefit) including breast painting.

I thought this would be up Robert's alley and you may want to consider hosting such an event in your backyard. October 18.

I also shared an idea with her to partner up with Dr. Michelle's event at the downtown theater. And the Convention Center is having Fireworks that night too. It will be a fun-filled day... be sure to put it on your calendar.

Let me know what you think about either event. We are also considering having a house concert and limiting the people."

Hell's bells. What would that be like? Boob painting in the backyard? Have I died and gone to heaven?

How will I explain this to the neighbors? I'll just invited them and see what happens. They already know about Bob and boob painting would be of no surprise to them.

We can invite who we want? Since we run with doctors, lawyers and school district chiefs wouldn't a boob painting event make for great copy and photos in the local newspaper? HEADLINES: A BUNCH OF BOOBS PAINT OTHER BOOBS TO BENEFIT CANCER RESEARCH!

If I wasn't painting boobs then I'd be administering the all important test before any boob was painted. We would only want a certain kind of boob painted at my house. That would be the pencil test. Guys, if you don't what that is or have never administered the pencil test you're missing out on life.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree son Max might want to fly in from Seoul Korea for this one. And Dad, I know you're looking down on me from heaven and thinking, "That's my boy!"

Damn! I just cannot wipe that shit ass eating grin off of my face.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kittie Kate said...

I wouldn't mind having mine painted for a good cause.

Jessi said...

Nice!! I'd get mine painted, too!!!

I like the new look!

Max said...

Sounds like fun Dad, better dress like a French painter and bust out the easel.

Bob said...

Kittie Kate & Jessi: Good for you! It's for a great cause.

Max: I'll just bust out.

Deech said...

I got my plane ticket...when is it again?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States