Tuesday, January 08, 2008

TMI TUESDAY 117


1) Do you have/ever had any dating or sex superstitions? (Wear 'lucky jeans' on first date, always light a vanilla candle, etc.) If so, what are they?
Never sleep with anyone crazier than you are. Sleep with someone who has lots of money.
2) If you were stranded on the old deserted island, and a genie appeared who could only grant you one wish -- to bring one of the following people to join you, who would it be?- your spouse/significant other- an unrequited love or some person you've had a crush on- an old/past love- your best friend.
It would have to be the Wright Brothers so we could build a plane and fly the hell out of there.
3) Tell us "weather or not" you're in the mood -- how does rain, snow, sleet, scorching heat, sweltering humidity etc. affect your libido.
Libido? Is that a new drink? You know, there's mudslides, sex on the beach, the Greyhound, etc.. . . is Libido have Tequilla in it (I drink Tequilla and my clothes fall off?).....
4) Are you a crying drunk, an angry drunk, a 'I'm drunk, let's screw' sort of a drinker? (And, if you do not drink -- which one of those things is the reason?)
You'd have to ask the wife 'cause I have no opinion on this one. It would probably not be let's get drunk and screw but let's get drunk and sleep.....
5) Who turns you on the most & why: the activistthe authorthe care-giver/healer (nurse, doctor, masseuse, herbalist, chiropractor etc.)the comedianthe educator (professor, teacher, mentor etc.)the model, the musician, the politician, the scientist.
My protologist. I get totally aroused.
"What the hell are you doing?! Get those damn greasy fingers out of there! What are you, nuts?! OUCH, damn it!"
Bonus (as in optional): Looking back, what's the one thing you've done which was supposed to be erotic, but didn't quite work out?
Ahhh, I bought this toy, see. .. and it was like wayyyy too big (I thought size didn't matter). . . . I'll have to take the fifth on the rest of this story on the grounds for if I elaborate the wife will never let me forget it and I'll never get layed ever, never.
AND WHY WON'T BLOGGER LET ME DOUBLE SPACE.????!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, damn, bob!! i wanna hear the rest of the story from the last question! haha!

good stuff! Have a good one. :)

Bob said...

Katie: I'd do that but I'd be in big shit with the wife. She's very much into her privacy and when I talk she's pissed. Anyway, I thought it was funny, too.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States