MINUS 3 DEGREES: IS THIS STILL CALIFORNIA?
It was cold this morning. That cold. I wanted to know just how cold it was. Okay, best way is the tongue on metal deal. Tried that. Not cold enough to stick. I was just trying to get the day off. I thought if I were tongue tied I could do that.
TMI QUESTIONS TODAY:
#1 What was your favorite book as a kid?
2. If you were stranded on that proverbial desert island (again!), what book or books (up to 5) would you want to have with you?
#1 How to make fire, find food and survive on a desert island.
#2 The Karma Sutra (just in case a female floats up onto the beach - I want to think out of the box if that happens). And yes, I screwed up on the spelling.
#3 How to Gain Nuclear Supremacy Using Coconuts and Bamboo
#4 Ridding Yourself of Sand Inflicted Knee Burns
#5 Seven Easy Steps to Sailing on a Log
3. What was the first "naughty" book you read and in what way was it naughty?
I think it was something by John Steinbeck.
4. If you were to publish your autobiography today, what would be the title?
BETTER YET, "WHAT ABOUT BOB?" I think I'm writing that book via this blog.
5. Would you rather look at nude pictures/pornography or read erotic fiction and why?
Neither. I want the real deal or nothing at all.
Bonus (as in optional):Do you know the whereabouts today of the first person with whom you had sex?
Would you be talking about my left hand or right hand? I'm looking at both right now. They're looking mighty fine here in the Valley.
Okay, for real: My first experience (and hers) is now gay (3 marriages and 4 kids later) and living happily with her younger lover on the Russian River. I called once a while back to talk about the old days. She said, "Don't ever call here again."
- ► 2012 (94)
- ► 2011 (216)
- ► 2010 (276)
- ► 2009 (380)
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILLI It would have been Jilli's te...
- ONE OF THOSE WEEKS I could have lived without this...
- I'LL SLEEP ON THE OTHER SIDE Wife: You change the ...
- SUNDAY HUMOR What did the elephant say to the na...
- EVEN RAISINS ON A STRING! It's snowing again in th...
- THINGS I DON'T GETErectile dysfunction commercials...
- Back On My Music
- MINUS 3 DEGREES: IS THIS STILL CALIFORNIA? It was...
- I'VE GOT TO GET A GRIP January 8th through this mi...
- JILLI: 1998 - 2008My girl was more than just a dog...
- JILLI IS HOSPITALIZED I am most upset. Here's wh...
- TMI TUESDAY 1171) Do you have/ever had any dating ...
- A HUNDRED MILES ! I'm back in the Valley. A hundr...
- REACH FOR THE SKY! Okay, we didn't have a male gra...
- What's Your Theme Song of Life?
- WHO'S NEXT? America, let's not screw this presiden...
- HOW I LIKE MY OPERA: WITH BULLETS!
- PROBABLY WOULD DO A BETTER JOB I shot this sign wi...
- SNOW IN COW TOWN It snowed a couple of days ago in...
- NAILING THOSE DUCKS IN A ROW While browsing throug...
- TMI #116 HAPPY NEW YEAR! Why not start out the New...
- ▼ January (25)
- ► 2007 (322)