Saturday, March 12, 2011

Who Saves What?

Spring those clocks forward tomorrow for time will march on whether you like it or not.  I love daylight savings time.  The only thing I don't like about springing forward or falling back is setting all the damn clocks to the correct time. 

I own two digital watches.    One watch is set for standard time the other runs on daylight savings time.  Tomorrow one will go in the desk drawer and the other will come out of it.  No need to figure out how to change any of the wrist watches.  What a genius I am.

Life used to run by the clock.  Today I could care less what time it is.  Turning the clocks forward or backwards means nothing.  I get up when I want to get up.  I eat when I'm hungry.  It's cocktail time when it feels like it is that time of the day.  The dogs have their own clocks, too.  They are very good at letting us know when it's time for them to eat.

Daylight savings time means saving daylight.  Not a bad idea.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States