Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Stuffed Peckers



Okay, I got your attention.  The heading should have read, "Stuffed Peppers".  Who would ever think of stuffing peckers anyway?

Tonight it's on the menu.   Peppers, not peckers.  Stuffed peppers is an old family recipe I make now and again.  It's easy.  They're tasty.   Provides a nice aroma that floats through the house.  Everyone loves them.

If you've not tried this dish and you like green, red, yellow or orange peppers, you really should give it a whirl.  Google stuffed peppers and pick the recipe that sounds good.  You can't go wrong. 

Hi ho it's off to stuffing I go!

2 comments:

La Roo said...

When I come to visit I want to cook with you.

Bob said...

Laroo: I'm going to hold you to that....:)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States